Saturday, August 28, 2010

White Space









I made this card for Day 179, of 365 cards..  The challenge is called white space.  My daughter is a Graphic Designer and she is all about white space and knowing when to stop, I sometimes have a little trouble with that.  I think I left enough white space to make my card look pretty cute.  My supplies, I used the wonderful Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Paper, Stampin Up Basic Black and my favorite "Congrat" Stamp.  Enjoy and thanks to 365 Cards for hosting this challenge.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness... I love those papers, adorable!

Hannah said...

I have that same "congratulations" stamp... I haven't tried bending it to stamp on a curve. I might have to do that! Thanks for playing along :-)

Pam said...

Very nice - love your choice of papers!