Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

Since I work every Saturday and Monday, Sundays are a little bit like a stuck in the middle day... can't get a lot started because I am back to work on Monday.  My weekend falls on Tues and Wens so I keep all my big cleaning and laundry projects till then.  So today, after church, I decided to spend some time playing with ideas in my Studio...



Here is a card I came up with using CTMH Serendipity Stamp Set...the wonderful flower and leaves you can stamp and put together...how Fun!!!  After I saw this up here I was thinking, perhaps I will cut off the entire right side, the Thank You side and just leave the flower and make this a simple and wonderful note card...  What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, I love the flower! Thanks for popping by my site, it gave me the chance to peek through yours!! lol. Great work. Laurie