Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 165



I worked a tough day today at the bank and when I came home I was thinking I need to escape to my happy place, my studio, and play for a few hours.  I was surprised when I started pulling paper for Stamping 411, SSC165, how I seemed to gravitate toward these soft colors, light pinks and blues.  It may be because my sweet niece is ready to have her second baby any day now and we are all so excited to welcome Lily into the world!  So here's to Lily and I want her to know, that yes...life is fun :)

My supply list is:  Paper, Little Yellow Bicycle, Snuggle Bug - Girl Pink Flannel
Maing Memories - Puffy Stickers, Giggle Kids
Stampin Up Ink - Mauve Mist
Stamp by Hero Arts
Ribbon Offray

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is just too adorable. Love the soft colors. Thanks for playing along.

Selene Kempton said...

Life is what YOU make it and I'm so glad it's fun! Another gorgeous creation and wonderful color scheme! :D

Connie Babbert said...

Oh...what sweet images...so soft looking! Beautiful!

Patti Chesky said...

Stamping makes every day better! Your baby card is adorable!

Kerin said...

Oh this is just too cute! Love the soft colors. I used to be the head teller at a bank, and I can relate to what a day you had...wish I had my stamping room when I worked there!!! Glad your day got better, and welcome to baby Lily!!

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Thanks for playing along!!