Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Simon Says - Sing it Baby!!!

I NEED A LITTLE CHRISTMAS, RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!




It's 98 degrees outside and It feels hot indoors and out in this kind of sweltering heat.  "I need a little Christmas" is my favorite Christmas song and I found myself humming it the other day at work.  When I saw the "Sing It Baby" Challenge from Simon Says I knew I had to do my Christmas card.
My supply list is:
Paper - My Minds Eye O Christmas Tree
Stamps - CTMH Evergreen and Stampin Up IttyBitty Backrounds
Ink - Stampin Up Basic Black, Real Red and Mellow Moss
Ribbon - Robt Stanley Collection and Decorative Ribbon
Brads, Stars and Snowflakes - Hot Off The Press Creative Kit

1 comment:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is really lovely! I like the tree a lot!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah