Sunday, August 8, 2010

Flower Parade Color Inspiration Challenge




This is my very first attempt at the Color Inspiration Challenge hosted by The Classroom and Ellen Hutson.  This particular challenge is titled the Flower Parade.  This was my first attempt at making paper roses also...not great but not too shabby I suppose :)  My supply list is:
Paper - CTMH - Bella
Stamp - Hero Arts
Ink - Stampin Up - Basic Black
Recollections Pearl Stickers
Sheer Ribbon
Thanks so much to Ellen Hutson and the Classroom for hosting.  I do love flowers!

3 comments:

delisa said...

I love this card. I think your paper roses look great...shabby & elegant & so lovely. The colors are wonderful too :>

Carol said...

Your card is beautiful...those flowers are gorgeous!

Ellen said...

Thank you so much for joining in our Inspiration Challenge. Your interpretation is exquisite!!! I absolutely love the flowers your created and the use of color is spot on!