Thursday, August 26, 2010

The House that Stamps Built A2510


After yet another tough day at work, a retreat to my craft room and the joy of following this wonderful sketch, seemed to make me feel just fine again.  Thanks to The House that Stamps Built, Repeat Impressions Sketch #A2510 for this challenge and the opportunity to help me find my zen again :)  My supplies are:  Paper, Best Creation Inc, Once Upon a Dream and American Crafts, Play, Paper Dolls
I also used Recollections Pearl Stickers and Stampin Up Ink, Basic Black and Stampin Up "Thinking Of You" Stamp.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card - so cheery and bright. I'm glad you found a way to be cheered up after a rough day of work! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge!

Julie said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the colors you used! Thanks so much for playing along over at RI this week.