Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vacation!

It's finally here, our vacation.  My husband and I are leaving for South Carolina this evening to spend a wonderful, glorious week on the beach, in the sun, relaxing.  We seem to have 2 different ideas of relaxing as our car has his bicycle on the back and on the roof of the car we have 2 kayaks.  Hummmm  I can see myself on the beach, reading a great book with perhaps an adult beverage or 2.  I love my guy, but he cannot sit still for a minute.  After almost 25 years of marriage we have a wonderful understanding of each other and had adopted the "live and let live" policy years ago.  So, I will be that girl on the beach with a book and a Miller Light.. he will be riding his bike in the morning and kayaking in the afternoon.  We will meet up for dinner and spend the evenings together.  I do love him so :)

BTW... I will have my laptop with me of course and will be checking in to see what is going on in the creative world, like my husbands bike and kayak, I too cannot live without my obsessions :)

1 comment:

delisa said...

Ah, Sue! You're a girl after my own heart...sitting on the beach with a good book while hubby does his thing & relaxes sounds divine! I hope you & Bill have a great time and I look forward to seeing you soon :>