Friday, September 10, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 168



Once again creating for Stamping 411, Challenge 168 Sketch Challenge.  I so much love this sketch because it was clean and simple...more my style than anything else.  So thank you once again for this fun challenge.  My supplies:  Ink, Stampin Up, Mellow Moss and The stamp is Stampin Up also.  The frame is by Autumn Leaves, Pillow Frames.  The brad is Making Memories and the Ribbon by Offray.  The flower is by Bazill Basics Paper Flowers and the DP is from my personal stash of wonderfulness.  Thanks for checking this out.

8 comments:

Kerin said...

This is so soft & pretty! I love the frame and the dsp is gorgeous!

Selene Kempton said...

Oohh how pretty! I love the paper flower and the cute button in the middle!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Just a wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Love it!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for taking the time to play along with us this week!!

Patti Chesky said...

Such a soft and pretty card! thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Connie Babbert said...

So, pretty...love the background paper.

Unknown said...

Very Pretty!

gbarron56 said...

Sharon -- very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along this week with the Operators at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen