Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Color Throwdown #108



I truly love the Color Throwdown Challenge each week and this one was yummy!  I was able to pull some craft paper and use my elegant corner punch, I love the color combination and was even able to use my rose die cut!  My supplies:  Bazill Card Stock, Sizzix 3 D Flower Die, Stamps from Bobunny - Flower Child and Cloud 9 - Simple Thoughts, Memories.  EK Success Corner Punch, My Inks were Stampin Up, Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss and my ribbon came from Michaels.  Thanks to Color Throwdown, Challenge #108 for this fun adventure!

3 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love seeing how you put the colors I chose for this week to BEAUTIFUL use! Love love love the roses!Thanks so much for joining us and sharing this lovely creation!
~Laura

Broni said...

Love this! It's both delicate and elegant! Thanks for playing along with us!

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful! Love those flowers and the corner punch!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!