Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Packing up my toys for Friday

Today I worked all day on little gift bags for my girls on Friday night. We are having our December/Christmas crop on Friday night at Teri's. We usually make something for everyone...just a little something to make someone else smile. I made thise little bags with this little bag making kit I bought years ago from QVC. I embellished the heck out of them with eyelets and chalking..and will fill them with christmas candy. ..it took me all day. Tomorrow and Thursday I work. I am using my final vacation day on Friday and I am off Saturday...this never happens so i am taking advantage of this long weekend and will stay late at the crop and arrive early. I am going to bind our chunky books, we have 9 participants on this one. Then I will probably make Christmas tags and gift card holders. I do have some thanksgiving pictures to scrapbook also. Lots to do and I can't wait to see all my scrappin lovelies.

Bill has gone to bed and I have this ritual where I stay up and watch Law and Order CI...I love the show and love Vincent D'nofrio..what a wonderful and strange character.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day...Good night!

Susan

No comments: