Monday, December 1, 2008

Moving Ahead

Finally recieved my grade for Management and Leadership and it was.... an A! I am 2 for 2 now. I enjoyed that course but must say that I am happy it is behind me. So much reading and so little time. Now I move on to Communications. I am looking forward to this course, I know that I will have to give a presentation and turn it in on a DVD or CD at the end of the course..if it isn't too bad, I may post it here. I will turn 50 on New Years Eve and I cannot believe that I am back in college. Please never think that you are too old to do anything in life...just grab it and get involved, don't let nay sayers stop you. It's your life, it's the only one you have, go out there and get what you want.

My lovely daughter stopped by tonight to grab up my debit card and get her hair cut. She looked adorable ! What the heck, she is adorable! Such a good student, never has money so I love to indulge her when I have a chance. She is a hard worker and such a nice person, I am so proud of her.

So here I sit on the sofa with my husband asleep on one end, the dog Mojo and the cat Gracie sleeping in the middle and me here on the computer on the other end. It's only 6:30 in the evening and I am going downstairs to my craft room for a few hours to play.

My sweet family, I love them so.

Susan

No comments: