Monday, November 17, 2008

My Post from November 4, 2008

I am a 49 year old, white American, grew up Catholic in Cincinnati. I have never been more proud of my Country than I am today. I was proud to attend the Obama rally Sunday at Nippert Stadium with my daughter (20) who attends the Unverisity but also my 70/80 year old parents who proudly held up their Obama signs because they knew this man would make our country better. We all read deeply into the issues at hand and went into the voting booth yesterday ready to cast a vote that would change our nation for the better. We did it, America did it and my heart is filled with so much pride for our country and the example we set for the world. Thank you young Americans for your fearless efforts and everyone who stood in long lines and voted... this is a great country and you did good!

No comments: