Friday, January 14, 2011

Get Sketchy #70

Well Happy Day!  This is my first Challenge in months and I am so happy to get back in the game.  Just getting over having a hysterectomy and finally back to work, feeling good, ready to be creative once again.

I am starting with one of my favorites:  The Get Sketchy Challenge #70.  For this card I used such pretty papers:  The Little Yellow Bicycle - Freshprint Clothesline and The Girls Paperie - Paper Girl.  I used a Fiskars Stamp - All Year Greetings and my Ink is Stampin Up - Bordering Blue.  I used Rhinestone Stickers by Recollections.  Everything else came from my little stash of wonderfulness.  Enjoy!

6 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Glad to see you back - creating is good for the soul!:) Beautiful card - love the paper doily and the pretty blues! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

Kathy D said...

Very lovely!
:)

yyam said...

Oh! This is such a pretty card! Love the soft colors and that doiley! :)

Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

Beautiful card. I really love the soft color palette, so soothing and pretty.

delisa said...

Oh, Sue! It's so good to see you back on your blog :>
I love this card...what a wonderful project to jump back in with. I love the colors & papers and I LOVE that beautiful doily!!! It's great to see you feeling better :>

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.