Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Here I go......

Here I go with my addictive personality again.  I found the wonderful, creative and friendly world of Card Making Challenges.  Oh My Gosh and there are so many out there.  I found my first few through My Daily Reads that I go to each day.  I did my first challenge and that was it..I was hooked.  What do I love about these...hum....  I love challenging myself to see if I can actually accomplish the challenge, I love love love looking at everyone else's work.  I love seeing the winners and what I can aspire to...

My question is to those who do many of these...how do you pick and chose which ones you are going to undertake?  I want to do everyone I come across but I don't have that much time.....   Please help me through card making challenge therapy :)

Susan

No comments: