Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hubby's Away for the Weekend

My husband Bill has taken his semi annual trip to the mountains to camp, hike and bike. We both love this weekend. It gives him a chance to relax and collect himself and me a chance to spend some "me" time. Best laid plans right...what a busy weekend this turned out to be. On Friday I took a short trip to the grocery store, came home and then collected all my scrapbook supplies. I arrived at my destination about 2:00 PM, where I met my girl friends. We scrapbooked until late in the evening. On Saturday morning I got up early, fed the cats and headed off to work until 3:00. Saturday evening my daughter came to visit and stayed until midnight and we watched 3 episodes of House since she has a crush on Robert Sean Leonard. Today, Sunday my Mom and my Aunt Helen arrived at 10:30 and we went to church service at 10:45. Now I find myself with a little "me" time. So here I sit, writing on my blog. It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Cincinnati, very warm and sunny. I am reflecting on my life and thanking God for all the wonderful gifts he has given me. My family, my health, my talent, my friends. I am truly blessed.

No comments: